The perfect roast turkey recipe for you to create for those special occasions. Utilizing greek seasonings with salt and black pepper, and adding chicken broth this recipe is sure to be your go to recipe for entertaining.
- 2 cups chopped onion (about 1 large)
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup julienne-cut drained oil-packed sun-dried tomato halves
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Greek seasoning mix
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (4-pound) boneless turkey breast, trimmed
- 1/2 cup fat-free, lower-sodium chicken broth, divided
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- Thyme sprigs (optional)
Add the first 9 ingredients in an electric slow cooker. Also Add 1/4 cup chicken broth. Cover and cook on low for 7 hours.
Mix remaining 1/4 cup broth and flour in a small bowl; stir with a whisk until smooth. Add broth mixture to slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 30 minutes. Cut turkey into slices.