A delicious French classic, this chicken cordon bleu is made by rolling chicken with ham and Swiss cheese.
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup milk
- 4 ounces sliced ham
- 4 ounces sliced Swiss cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package herbed dry bread stuffing mix
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Mix together the cream of chicken soup and milk in a small bowl. Pour enough of the soup into a slow cooker to cover the bottom. Layer chicken breasts over the sauce. Cover with slices of ham and then Swiss cheese. Pour the remaining soup over the layers, stirring a little to distribute between layers. Sprinkle the stuffing on top, and drizzle butter over stuffing. Cover, and cook on Low for 4 to 6 hours, or 2 to 3 hours on High.