Zucchini patties are a great way to make use of any excess zucchini you may have laying around. They go great with sour cream or similar type sauces.
- 2 cups grated zucchini
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- salt to taste
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Use a medium bowl and mix the zucchini, eggs, onion, flour, Parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, and salt. Stir so that the ingredients are mixed evenly in the zucchini mixture.
- Use a bit of oil and warm in a skillet over medium-high heat. Put zucchini mixture into the skillet using a large spoon, and cook for a few minutes on each side until brown.