“These delicious mushrooms taste just like restaurant-style stuffed mushrooms and are my guy’s absolute favorite.”
- 12 whole fresh mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lubricate a baking sheet with cooking spray. Clean mushrooms with a damp paper towel. Break off the stems. Dice stems as small as possible and remove the tougher ends.
- Warm up oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Include garlic and chopped mushroom stems to the skillet. Fry until any wetness is gone. Put aside to cool.
- When the garlic and mushroom mixture is no longer hot, mix in cream cheese, Parmesan cheddar, black pepper, onion powder and cayenne pepper. Blend ought to be thick. Take a little spoon, fill every mushroom cap with a liberal amount of stuffing.
- Bake mushrooms for 20 minutes in the preheated oven.