You can serve this recipe with salad and ranch dressing.
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar, divided
- 4 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 12 ounces flank steak, trimmed
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 3/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- Cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons plain fat-free Greek yogurt
- 1/4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 4 (6-inch) whole-wheat pitas
- 4 romaine lettuce leaves
- 4 thin red onion slices
- 1 cucumber, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 tomato, cut into 8 slices
3. Mix remaining 1 tablespoon vinegar, 1 tablespoon oil, 1/8 teaspoon salt, 1/8 teaspoon pepper, yogurt, and mustard in a dish, mixing with a whisk.
4. Cut off one-third of each pita; discard or reserve for another use. Arrange 1 lettuce leaf, 1 onion slice, one-fourth of cucumber slices, 2 tomato slices, and one-fourth of steak in each pita; top each sandwich with 1 tablespoon yogurt mixture.