This casserole is easy to prepare and has a great taste. You can describe it like a mix between a corn pudding and a corn souffle.
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 (8.5 ounce) package dry corn bread mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (14.75 ounce) can creamed corn
- 1 cup sour cream
- Prepare the oven by warming it to 350 degrees, and grease a baking dish for the cream corn mixture.
- In a medium bowl, mix butter, eggs, corn bread mix, whole and creamed corn and sour cream. Scoop mixture into the baking dish you prepared earlier.
- Bake the mixture for 45 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Once finished remove from oven and allow to cool before serving