This versatile side dish can be made on holidays or for when you are craving some good comfort food.
- 5 eggs
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 4 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 2 (14.75 ounce) cans cream-style corn
- Set your oven to 400 Degrees F to prepare. Next grease a casserole dish.
- Using a large bowl, lightly beat eggs. Start adding melted butter, sugar, and milk. Mix in cornstarch. Add in corn and creamed corn. Mix well. Pour mixture into a casserole dish.
- Bake in oven for 1 hour or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and let cool before serving