These sweet potato fries are amazing especially when used with a good dip like guacamole or even ketchup would be enough. They are so good its hard to believe they are a healthier alternative to regular potato fries that are deep fried.
- 6 sweet potatoes, Sliced to shape like French fries
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 3 tablespoons taco seasoning mix
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Set your oven to 425 degrees to prepare it for baking.
- In a food bag, put the sweet potatoes and add canola oil, taco seasoning, cayenne pepper. Tie and shake the bag until the fries are completely coated with the mixture. Remove the fries and spread them out in a single layer on two large baking sheets.
- Place baking sheets with fries into prepared oven and bake for 30 minutes, or until crispy on one side. Using a spatula turn the fries and bake another 30 minutes. Depending on how thick your fries are the baking times may vary slightly.