1 1/2 cups almond flour
2 tblspn coconut flour
1/4 cup flaxseed meal (golden if possible)
1/4 tspn salt
1 1/2 tspn baking soda
1/4 cup coconut oil
1 tblspn honey
1 tblspn apple cider vinegar
- Preheat the over to 180C/350F degrees and grease a loaf pan.
- Place almond flour, coconut flour, flax, salt and baking soda in a food processor.
- Pulse the ingredients together
- Add and pulse in the eggs, oil, honey and vinegar
- Pour batter into a the loaf pan.
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes
- Cool, eat and enjoy!