This smoothie is full of beneficial nutrition which will aid development and it tastes great which is perfect for the kids.
- 1/2 cup chopped peeled mango
- 1 1/2 cups chopped peeled apricots (about 4 small)
- 2/3 cup chopped peeled nectarine (about 1 medium)
- 1 cup chopped cantaloupe
- 1/4 cup mango nectar
- 1/8 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1 (6-ounce) carton lemon low-fat yogurt
- 1 cup ice cubes
1. Place mango in a zip-top plastic bag; seal. Freeze 1 hour.
2. Place chopped apricots and next 5 ingredients in a blender; process until smooth. Add frozen mango and ice; process until smooth.
3. Pour the measured fruit and yogurt into the blender and process again until smooth.