This is a hearty breakfast that is sure to fill even the biggest appetites. Your kids will enjoy the combination of flavours this recipe has.
- 1 (15-ounce) can no-salt-added black beans, drained
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- Cooking spray
- 6 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 8 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 cup Fresh Salsa
- 2 ounces crumbled Cotija cheese (about 1/2 cup)
- Lime wedges (optional)
3. Warm skillet over medium heat. Coat skillet with cooking spray. Add 1 tortilla to pan. Heat 20 seconds on both sides. Take from dish, and keep warm. Repeat the technique with remaining tortillas.
4. Scoop 2 tablespoons bean blend, 2 1/2 tablespoons egg, 2 tablespoons Fresh Salsa, and 1 tablespoon cheese down center of every tortilla. Roll up. Recoat skillet with cooking spray. Place burritos in dish, and cook over medium heat 4 minutes or until lightly browned, turning on occasions.