Cut with sunflower shaped cookie cutters and decorate these cookies to not only have tasty but also an eye catching treat.
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 6 oz margarine
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- Cream margarine and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs and vanilla essence, beat well. Sift together flour, salt, baking powder. Fold in dry ingredients.
- Fill a cookie press with dough using a flower design or drop in an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
- You can then decorate your cookie with frosting to give it a more sunflower look.