Chocolate eclairs are a tasty combination of crisp pastry, chocolate and vanilla flavored pastry cream. These delicious treats are perfect as an after dinner treat.
- 2 individual packages graham crackers
- 2 (3 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping
- 1 (16 ounce) package prepared chocolate frosting
- Add graham crackers to the bottom of a 9×13-inch pan.
- In a bowl, mix the pudding mix and milk; stir well. Mix whipped topping into pudding mixture. Spread half of mixture over graham cracker layer. Top with another layer of graham crackers and the remaining pudding.
- Cover with a final layer of graham crackers and frost with chocolate frosting. Place in the fridge for at least two hours before serving to allow the graham crackers to soften.