This recipe once completed will give you a great three-layer cake with pecan-pie filling between each layer. Its perfect for entertaining guests or giving your family an extra treat to look forward too after dinner.
- 1 cup finely chopped sweetened flaked coconut
- pecan pie cake batter
- pecan pie filling
- cream cheese frosting
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans, toasted
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut, toasted
- Garnishes: raspberries, fresh mint sprig
3. Spread Pecan Pie filling between layers. Spread cream cheese frosting on top and sides of cake. Add to the top and sides toasted pecans and toasted coconut.