During the holidays you always seem to have leftover ham laying around. This recipe will give you the perfect solution to make use of them.
- 2 cups finely diced ham
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1/4 cup sweet pickle relish
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp minced onion
- 2 Tbsp minced celery
- 2 Tbsp minced red bell pepper
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 2 Tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- A large pinch of cayenne (optional)
- Salt and black pepper to taste
Combine everything but the salt, pepper and cayenne in a large bowl. Add cayenne, salt and black pepper to taste. Serve chilled.
It can be serve straight, or mixed in with macaroni, or in a sandwich in a hamburger bun.