Straightforward and easy to make this dish makes a great one pot meal you and your family can enjoy.
- 2 (15 ounce) cans turkey chili with beans, undrained
- 1 (8.5 ounce) package corn bread/muffin mix
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons shredded Cheddar cheese, or as desired (optional)
- 1 tablespoon sour cream, or as desired (optional)
- Heat up your oven to 400 degrees.
- Pour the turkey chili into a pie dish. Using a bowl, mix together the corn bread mix, milk, and egg until slightly lumpy; scoop the corn bread batter on top of the chili.
- Place dish into the preheated oven and bake for 25 minutes or until the edges of the corn bread are brown. Pour grater cheddar cheese and sour cream on top of the pot pie