This recipe utilizes salmon fillets but it can work with tin salmon as well. Once completed all that is needed is some salad and your meal is complete.
- 4 large baking potatoes
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/3 cup fat-free milk
- 3 1/2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (4.5-ounce) package hot-smoked salmon
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) grated fresh Parmesan cheese
Preheat and set oven to 450 degrees.
Bake potatoes at 450 degrees for 50 minutes or until done; cool slightly.
Lower the oven temperature to 400°.
Cut each potato in half and take out the insides leaving the shell. Mix potato, onions, and next 7 ingredients in a large bowl, stirring until blended. Place potato and ingredient mixture into shells. Sprinkle cheese evenly over potatoes. Bake at 400° for 15 minutes or until well warmed.